Xiaomi 12S Ultra
- Display: LTPO2 AMOLED, 6.73 inches, 3200 × 1440 pixels.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1.
- Camera: main — 50.3 MP (main) + 48 MP (periscopic telephoto lens) + 48 MP (ultra wide angle) + ToF 3D (depth sensor); front — 32 MP.
- Memory: 8/256 GB, 12/256 GB, 12/512 GB.
- Battery: 4 860 mAh.
- System: Android 12 (MIUI 13).
This latest camera phone has the largest camera block of all that Xiaomi models have. The device is definitely worth paying attention to fans who are obsessed with mobile photography. The main sensor here is the flagship Sony IMX989 with a resolution of 50.3 megapixels. The eight-lens lens allows you to take pictures without glare and ghosting.
The main sensor is complemented by two sensors of 48 megapixels: there is a five-fold optical and a 120-fold digital zoom, as well as filters from Leica. It is possible to shoot video in Dolby Vision HDR format — this is the first Android smartphone that can do this.
Other features include wireless charging, Harman Kardon stereo speakers, and a top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
The prices for the camera phone are as follows:
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra 8/256 GB — 5,999 yuan (≈ 50,100 rubles);
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra 12/256 GB — 6,499 yuan (≈ 54,200 rubles);
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra 12/512 GB — 6,999 yuan (≈ 58,400 rubles).
Nothing Phone (1)
- Display: OLED, 6.55 inches, 2400 × 1080 pixels.
- CPU: Snapdragon 778G+ 5G.
- Camera: main — 50 MP (main) + 50 MP (ultra wide-angle); front — 16 MP.
- Memory: 8/128 GB, 8/256 GB, 12/256 GB.
- Battery: 4 650 mAh.
- System: Android 12 (Nothing OS 1.1.0).
The image flagship from Carl Pei, co-founder of OnePlus, catches the eye primarily thanks to its back cover: it is transparent, and through it the backlit smartphone’s insides are visible. The latter is synchronized with standard ringtones, you can also set separate light schemes for different contacts. Thanks to this, it will be possible to understand who is calling, even when the sound is turned off and the smartphone is face down.
The gadget was equipped with a 6.55-inch OLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and elegant thin frames. The Snapdragon 778G + processor is complemented by 8 or 12 GB of RAM, depending on the modification. The selfie camera is built into the display, the fingerprint scanner is under the screen. Wireless and reverse charging is available — that is, you can easily power a fitness bracelet or headphones from a smartphone.
Nothing Phone (1) comes in black and white. The prices are as follows:
- 8 + 128 GB — 399 pounds (≈ 27,700 rubles);
- 8 + 256 GB — 449 pounds (≈ 31,200 rubles);
- 12 + 256 GB — 499 pounds (≈ 34,700 rubles).
Realme GT2 Explorer Master Edition
- Display: OLED, 6.7 inches, 2400 × 1080 pixels.
- CPU: Snapdragon 8+ Gen1.
- Camera: main — 50 MP (main) + 50 MP (ultra wide-angle) + 2 MP (macro camera); front — 16 MP.
- Memory: 8/256 GB, 12/256 GB.
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- System: Android 12 (Realme UI 3.0).
The updated version of the Realme GT2 smartphone received the latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, supplemented with 8 or 12 GB of fresh LPDDR5X memory. It is 20% faster than LPDDR5, which is now in almost all modern smartphones. Thanks to this, the device is perfect for fans of mobile games and resource-intensive programs.
The camera here is also not bad: a Sony IMX766 module (50 MP, optical stabilization, f/1.88), a wide-angle Samsung JN1 (50 MP, 150°, f/2.2) and a macro sensor (2 MP, zoom up to 40×). The front camera in a round cutout in the middle of the screen has an extension of 16 megapixels.
Despite the impressive hardware and a 5,000 mAh battery, the device is quite light and thin: thickness — 8.17 mm (without camera), weight — 195 g.
The smartphone is available in white and dark green colors, there is also a model with a light leather finish with aircraft-grade aluminum corners. The prices are as follows:
- 8 + 128 GB — 3,499 yuan (≈ 30,600 rubles);
- 8 + 256 GB — 3,799 yuan (≈ 33,300 rubles);
- 12 + 256 GB — 3,999 yuan (≈ 35,000 rubles).
Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro
- Display: PLS LCD, 6.6 inches, 2408 × 1080 pixels.
- CPU: Snapdragon 778G+ 5G.
- Camera: main — 50 MP (main) + 8 MP (ultra wide-angle); front — 13 MP.
- Memory: 6/128 GB, microSDXC card slot.
- Battery: 4,050 mAh
- System: Android 12 (One UI 4.1).
Usually, rugged smartphones look like Antarctic all-terrain vehicles against the backdrop of a passenger car — cool, of course, but cumbersome. But the gadget from Samsung is an exception. The Galaxy XCover6 Pro is designed to military grade MIL‑STD‑810H and is IP68 dust and water resistant.
The smartphone withstands drops, extreme temperatures, fluctuating humidity and immersion in water up to a meter deep. At the same time, it is thin and graceful — well, compared to other representatives of this class. Device dimensions — 168.8 × 79.9 × 9.9 mm with a weight of 235 g.
The main camera of the Galaxy XCover6 Pro is 50 megapixels. It is complemented by an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle sensor and a dual LED flash. The front camera is 13 MP.
Inside, the smartphone has a 6-nanometer Snapdragon 778G processor with an Adreno 642L graphics accelerator, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. If necessary, you can install a microSD card up to 1 TB. It is also curious that the 4,050 mAh battery is replaceable here, not built-in.
Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro will cost 629 euros (≈ 35,000 rubles).
AGM H5 Pro
- Display: IPS LCD, 6.5 inches, 1600 × 720 pixels.
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G85.
- Camera: main — 48 MP (main) + 20 MP (night vision sensor) + 48 MP (ultra wide-angle) + 2 MP (macro camera); front — 20 MP.
- Memory: 8/128 GB, hybrid microSDXC card slot.
- Battery: 7000 mAh
- System: Android 12.
Another indestructible smartphone, only this time in its classic layout: large, heavy and solid. It has one of the most powerful speakers among all mobile devices — the volume can reach 109 dB. This is comparable to the sounds of a helicopter or a fire alarm.
The sound is complemented by color music — on the rear panel there is an LED ring with five backlight modes. In general, this is not just a secure smartphone, but also a portable speaker.
The 6.5‑inch display has a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels. The teardrop notch houses a 20-megapixel front camera. The rear camera is triple: a 48 MP main module, a 20 MP night vision camera and a 2 MP macro sensor. Inside is a 12-nanometer MediaTek Helio G85 processor, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. The memory card slot is hybrid: you can install either a microSD or a second SIM card in it.
The smartphone is IP68, IP69K and MIL‑STD‑810H certified, surviving multiple 1.5m drops, dust chamber testing, and a 30-minute submersion in 1.5m water.
AGM H5 Pro can be pre-ordered on the official website for $287 (about 15,800 rubles).
- Display: AMOLED, 5.99 inches, 2160 × 1080 pixels.
- CPU: snapdragon 662.
- Camera: main — 12 MP (main) + 5 MP (ultra wide-angle); front — 8 MP.
- Memory: 6/128 GB, 8/256 GB, microSDXC card slot.
- Battery: 3200 mAh.
- System: Android 12 (MIUI 13), Ubuntu Touch, LineageOS.
An interesting smartphone for geeks, the money for which was raised through crowdfunding. The device has a sliding backlit keyboard, and it supports three operating systems at once: Android, Ubuntu Touch and LineageOS. Inside is a Snapdragon 662 processor, 6 or 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory. Supports microSD cards up to 2TB.
The camera here is quite modest: two sensors — 12 and 5 megapixels. The fingerprint scanner is built into the side panel, there is a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Battery capacity — 3200 mAh.
The smartphone is available for purchase on the official website of F(x)tec. The 6/128 GB version costs $829 (≈ 50,200 rubles), while the 8/256 GB version will cost $899 (≈ 54,400 rubles).
Read also 🧐